PASA: A Pipeline for Farm Safety Education
The Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance works closely with the National Association of County Agricultural Agents to help deliver safe digging education to farmers and ranchers across the nation. Tracking our “educate the educator” approach with annual documentation, there is no one size fits all.
- Monthly Digital Newsletter - written to educate ag agents including updates on educational materials available
- Communications Hub – provides a point of contact for agents to connect with local utility operators, download material, and request in-person or virtual presentation support
- NACAA Publication – exposure in NACAA’s The County Agent
- NACAA Conference – PASA booth, sponsorship, and educational presentation
- Effectiveness Tracking – documentation for PA/DP programs
- PASA Farm & Ranch Excavation Safety Guide – Includes RP1162 baseline messaging, sent to extension professionals across the U.S.
- Agent Engagement – Promoting active engagement of field level agents through state chapter leadership, etc.
- Education Portal – free online safety education for ag agents
Interested in learning more?
Submit the form to the right and we'll follow up with more details on the program, what it has done for companies and agricultural agents across the country, and how it might help you.